VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine, Model VP210C
The VacMaster® VP210 Chamber Machine is considered the crossover in vacuum packaging. It bridges the gap between home use and commercial use, offering a strong, powerful machine that outperforms the standard home unit. This machine is perfect for a small catering business, independent chefs or anyone looking for a serious machine. The VP210 is a reliable, maintenance-free machine that will take your vacuum packaging experience to a new level. If you are looking to advance, this is the machine for you!
How does the chamber machine work? When sealing with a chamber machine, the vacuum pouch is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch to remain equal and liquids to stay inside the pouch. After the air has been removed, the pouch is fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber. It really is a whole new way to vacuum package. The VacMaster® VP210 Chamber Machine takes the chore out of vacuum packaging. The VP210 accepts chamber pouches up to 10"W x 13"L.
Chamber machines only accept chamber pouches for packaging.
- Commercial chamber technology
- 11" x 15" x 5" chamber size
- Stainless steel body
- Patented, retractable 10" seal bar
- Double seal wire in the seal bar
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- Easy-to-read pressure indicator
- Heavy duty, transparent lid
- Maintenance-free, 2-cylinder piston pump
- 75 - Assorted Vacuum Chamber Pouches
- 2 - Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Manual
- Chamber Size: 11.25" x 15.25" x 5"
- Seal Bars: 1 @ 10” Double seal wire
- Pump: Dry rocker piston
- Cycle Time: 40-60 Seconds
- Electrical: 110V, 60Hz, 4.2Amps
- Height: 15"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 20"
- Unit: 72 lbs.
- Shipping: 76 lbs