Wolf 36" Stainless Steel Low Profile Wall Hood, Model CTEWH36I
Behind the contemporary lines of the Wolf cooktop low-profile hoods, there's a lot of hard-nosed functional thinking. Brilliant halogen lighting illuminates your cooking surface. Powerful multi-speed blowers whisk away smoke and odors. Available in three widths, low-profile wall hoods are stainless steel with a black glass front panel and are recommended for use with Wolf induction, electric and gas cooktops and integrated modules.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction.
- Telescopic flue fits 8' to 9' ceilings
- Front-mounted electronic controls with digital indicator and four-speed blower control.
- Sealed halogen lighting with three settings
- Internal blower (I) models can be used in a non-ducted application using an accessory charcoal recirculating filter.
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed.
- Delay-off mode automatically turns unit off
- Stainless steel filter cover with dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter.
- Filter clean indicator lets you know when the filter needs cleaning.
- Transition with backdraft damper included.
- Internal Blower 500 CFM
- Exterior Finish Stainless Steel
- Discharge Vertical
- Duct Size 6" Round
- Electrical Requirements
- 110/120 V AC
- 60 Hz
- 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Height: 3.13" (excluding chimney)
- Height: 29.13" - 41.5" (including chimney)
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 17.75"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.