Sony Black Sound Bar Home Theater System With Wireless Subwoofer - HTCT260
Bring your movies to life with the Sony HTCT260 soundbar. No matter how much you paid for your TV, if you have a modern flat panel HDTV, then you are probably not getting very good sound out of it. Despite incredible advances in picture and sound quality, good speakers still take up a lot of room, and there just is not room for very large speakers in a super thin HDTV.
You can get amazing sound out of a soundbar like the HTCT260, so you do not have to go through the hassle and expense of buying and installing a full surround-sound home theater audio system. The 2.1 channel stereo sound that comes from this beautiful speaker bar is designed to replicate advanced surround systems. Although the audio is not quite the same, the difference is so subtle that it is almost unnoticeable.
To produce really big sound, a larger subwoofer is included in the box. The subwoofer is what will actually make the low-pitch sounds from explosions in movies or bass parts in rock music sound great. The combination of the two speakers, when positioned well in a room, will deliver incredible sound quality.
The sound quality from these speakers is so good that you will want to use them for more than just movies. That is why Sony put a Bluetooth receiver in the main speaker. You can play music or any other audio wirelessly from your phone, tablet, computer, or other Bluetooth-enabled device. The HTCT260 really is a high-quality sound system packed into one compact little bar, and you will love the sound that you get from it.
- 2.1 Channel; 300W Soundbar
Bring your TV experience to life with exceptional audio marked by rich, natural
sound with incredible clarity and definition in a compact, stylish design
- Wireless Subwoofer
Delivers heart-pounding sound without having to run wires around your home
- Bluetooth® Audio
Wirelessly stream and enjoy music from your smartphone, PC, tablet, music
player, or other Bluetooth® enabled devices
- Dolby® Digital Pro Logic® II and dts® Digital Surround
Experience theater-like sound in your home with Dolby® Digital Pro Logic®
II and dts® Digital Surround
- S-Force® PRO FRONT SURROUND
Experience room filling cinematic simulated surround sound with Sony’s S-Force®
PRO Front Surround sound technology. The CT260 delivers a powerful surround
sound effect without the need to connect multiple speakers throughout the
- Hexagon design
Allows you to easily and conveniently position the sound bar for the optimal
- Wall mountable
Place on a tabletop or easily mount on the wall
- Easy-to-use, hassle free installation
Connect the soundbar to your HDTV with just a Digital Optical cable (included),
and then mount the soundbar on any wall using its two integrated keyhole wall
mounts - no need for separate brackets
- Number of Amp channels : 2.1ch
- Sound Field Link (w Lock) : Yes
- Sound Field Program (2ch) : Yes
- Sound Field Program (Movie) : Yes
- Sound Field Program (Music) : Yes
- Sound Field Program :GAMING : Yes
- Sound Field Program :P.AUDIO : Yes
- Sound Field Program :STANDARD : SHARC
- Speaker Level Control : CNT: +/-6; SW: +/-6
- Dolby Digital/DTS : Yes/Yes
- Dolby Dual Mono : Yes
- Dolby Prologic II : Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Display : Union Jack
- Power Consumption : Main Unit:32W SW:30W
- Power Requirement : 120V AC, 60Hz
- Power Stand By : Main Unit:0.3W SW:0.5W
- Remote Commander : RM-ANP084
- Hotel Mode : Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- Analog Audio Input(s) : Yes
- Coaxial Audio Digital Input(s) : Yes
- Optical Audio Input(s) : Yes
- A/V SYNC : Yes
- A/V Sync Time (msec) : 45
- Height: 4"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Height: 15.3"
- Width: 10.6"
- Depth: 10.6"
- Soundbar: 6.1 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above