Coby 50" LED Black Flat Panel HDTV, Model LEDTV5028
Slim, sleek with vivid imagery. See everything HD has to offer on this 50" class TV. The LED backlight delivers amazing color and contrast for a picture that is simply brilliant. With a max-resolution panel and a contrast ratio, you'll experience crisp, detailed images that leave life-like impressions. Equipped with HDMI for easy digital connections, this TV is easy to configure to all of your devices. Enjoy digital 5.1 surround sound when connected to a home theater setup or the built-in SRS TRuSurround XT™ that delivers an enveloping surround sound experience.
- 50” widescreen LED HDTV
- Enjoy video in stunning high-resolution 1080p
- Attractive super-slim profile fits anywhere
- Built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/QAM/NTSC)
- Connect up to three HDMI devices simultaneously
- Supports computer monitor connection
- Premium sound powered by SRS Labs
- Energy Star® 5.3 compliant
- Digital noise reduction
- V-chip parental control, closed-caption, and ElectronicProgram Guide support Multi-language on-screen display
- Wall-mountable design (400mm x 400mm)
- Full HD 1080P - See everything with Full HD
Experience Full HD 1080p in the highest resolution available with progressive scan to deliver crisp and clear video. Movies and sports come to life with 1920 x 1080 resolution that is unparalleled detail and fidelity.
- SRS TruSurround XT - Premium Audio Experience
SRS TRuSurround XT™ delivers an enveloping surround sound experience, complete with clear dialog and rich bass using only the TV's two built-in speakers. With TruSurround XT, you can enjoy a much wider audio "sweet spot", allowing the multichannel content delivered to the built-in stereo speakers to feel as though it's being delivered from multiple speakers placed around the room, making any seat in the room the best seat
- 5.1 S/PDIF Audio - Digital theater quality at home
Surround your TV with digital audio. If you have a surround sound receiver or other compatible device, you'll be able to get pure digital sound from your TV. Experience 5.1 channels of audio bliss in the comfort of your living room.
- Digital Noise Reduction - Making things better one pixel at a time
DVDs, TV broadcasts, streaming video, and analog connections can all introduce slight imperfections to picture quality. Although the loss in fidelity may be minor and unnoticable, our TVs are designed with advanced processing techniques to improve the appearance of compressed video. That's why your TV experience will be picture perfect every time.
- Native Contrast Ratio - Black is the new black
Coby measures and reports Native Contrast Ratio, a truer indication of screen performance. Contrast ratio measures the difference between the darkest and brightest images that a screen can produce. A high contrast ratio will prevent images from looking washed out. Details in very dark or very bright scene will be clear and vivid without the loss in definition. Blacks look blacker. Whites look whiter. You'll get a vibrant picture that will be a true reflection of the image.
- Energy Star - Our commitment to you and our shared future
Here at Coby, we consider ourselves a family. It's a value that we've kept since our humble start in New York City twenty years ago. And when you welcome us into your lives through our products, we take that choice seriously. That's one of the reasons why we've invested in making our TVs ENERGY STAR certified. It's one of the ways we can help to make our world and future a little bit greener. And you'll save money on your energy bill, too!
- HDMI Connection - Make a high-def connection
HDMI terminal allows the transmission of a pure digital video and audio signal to enjoy the best possible picture with the widest support for high-definition devices.HDMI is synonymous on the latest Blu-ray and DVD players, cable boxes, game consoles, and computers. With support for Full HD 1080p video and multi-channel audio carried over a single cable, setting up the home theater is simple with the Coby TV.
- PC VGA - Introduce your computer to the TV
Share your digital media on the Coby TV! Enjoy video and music from memory cards or USB flash drives. With support for popular SD memory cards, it's easy to share photos of your latest vacation or special moments with friends and family!
- Display Size 50” Diagonal, Color TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Type Color TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Brightness 350cd/m2
- Pixel Response Time 6.5ms (typical)
- Video System Standard ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Digital TV Input Format 1080p (Native), 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Audio Input RCA Stereo Audio (Shared)
- Audio Output Digital Coaxial Audio
- Video Input Component; Compositte; RF; HDMI (x3);15-pin PC VGA
- Video Output HDMI (x3); RCA Component; RCA Composite; 15-pin PC VGA
- Speaker Output Integrated Stereo Speakers (10Wx2)
- Certifications CE, ETL, HDMI, FCC
What's in the Box
- Full Function Remote Control
- AV Cable
- Two “AAA” batteries
- Unit: 50.9 lbs
- Shipping: 61 lbs
- With Stand
- Depth: 9.8"
- Height: 29.3"
- Width: 45.2"
- Without Stand
- Depth: 1.8"
- Height: 27.1"
- Width: 45.2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor