Emerilware 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set - E884SC74
- Flared lip for drip free pouring
- Self-basting, tempered glass-domed lids
- Stay-cool, cast stainless handles secured with stainless steel rivets
- Triple-thick bottom layer of stainless steel, aluminum and copper center
for optimum cooking performance
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty - a guarantee of quality
10-Piece Set Includes:
- 8- & 10-In Fry Pan
- 1.5-Qt Sauce Pan w/Lid
- 3-Qt Casserole w/Lid
- 3-Qt Sauté Pan w/Lid
- 6-Qt Stock Pot w/Lid
Use and Care:
Before First Use
- Wash in hot, soapy water then rinse and dry.
Cooking With Emerilware Stainless
- Low to medium heat offers best cooking performance.
- Use high heat only for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Medium to medium-high heat sautéing, stir frying and frying.
- Low heat for warming food, simmering and preparing delicate sauces.
- Pans are oven safe.
Frying Without Natural Fats
- Add oil, butter, or margarine to the cold pot; just enough to cover the
- Preheat over low heat 1 to 2 minutes. Add food for frying. If sticking is
a problem check:
- Is your stove level?
- Is your pot clean?
- Is your heat set too high?
- Low to medium heat setting is recommended for optimal cooking performance.
- To avoid small white dots or pits from forming, bring liquids to a boil
before adding salt, then stir well. Or, add salt after food has started to
cook. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish
the beauty of the stainless steel.
Prevent Water Spotting
- After washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Overheating can cause brown or blue stains. Food films if not removed will
cause discoloration on the pot when it is reheated. Large amounts of iron
content in your water may cause your pot to look rusty.
Cleaning the Stainless Steel
- Immerse in hot water. Use a fine powder cleanser with water to form a paste.
Apply paste using a soft cloth. Run in a circular motion from the center outward.
Wash in hot soapy water, dry immediately. Cleaning the copper band – copper
is a semi-precious metal and will tarnish with use. To restore it to its natural
shine any over-the-counter copper cleaner will restore it to its natural luster.
DO NOT USE oven cleaners or cleansers with chlorine bleach. DO NOT USE steel
wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Nylon scrubbing pads are safe
to use. You may wash Emerilware Stainless in the dishwasher.
Emerilware Stainless Lifetime Warranty
- From the date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any
item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal
use and following care instruction. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse.
Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
- Unit: 30 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Warranty
On Parts And Labor