Energy by Klipsch Power 10 Subwoofer, Model POWER10SUB
In order to complete your home theater, a subwoofer is crucial. The new Energy
Power™ 10 Sub, kicks out robust bass with a 10" driver with 100 watts
of power. This bad boy won't only let you hear the powerful kick drum or rumbling
earthquake, but lets you feel them too. With line and speaker level inputs,
they can connect to almost any surround or stereo system with flexibility and
ease. Pair the Energy Power 10 Sub with the immersive sound of any of our speakers
and experience home audio entertainment like never before.
- 10" front firing woofer
- Rear slot port
- Line level and speaker level inputs
- Volume control, crossover control, phase switch and power switch on amp
- Amplifier Power Output: FTC Rated Power: 100 watts dynamic, 50 watts
- Variable Low Pass Filter: Variable 50Hz-150Hz
- Variable Phase Control: Switchable 0 or 180 degrees
- Power Mode Switch: Auto/On/Off
- Voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz universal power supply with ½
watt power standby
- System Type: Bass reflex via rear-mounted slot port
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-150Hz+/-3dB
- Input: Two line level/LFE RCA inputs and two high level speaker inputs
- Woofer: 10" front-firing woofer
- Product Finish: Black matte vinyl
- Height: 12"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 14"
- Unit: 15 lbs
- Shipping: 19 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above