Hamilton Khaki Aviation X-Patrol Men's Watch - H76556331
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative
design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's
largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland.
The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the
Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has
a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
Propelling its pioneering aviation spirit to new heights in the year of the
brands 120th anniversary is the dynamic Hamilton Khaki X-Patrol. This
highly sophisticated chronograph integrates the new H21 caliber with its excellent
accuracy and extended power reserve. Equipping the wearer for todays globally
minded environment is a unique mechanical conversion facility to give accurate
equivalents of a selection of units in either metric or imperial systems.
- Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal
- Case material: Stainless-Steel
- Band material: Black Rubber
- Band length: Mens-Standard
- Dial color: Black with Silver Accents
- Calendar: Date and Day
- Movement: Chrono Automatic
- Water resistant depth: 100 Meters/330 Feet
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor