Hamilton American Classic Jazzmaster Auto Chrono Men's Watch - H32596551
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative
design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's
largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland.
The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the
Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has
a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
In its entirety, the Hamilton Jazzmaster AutoChrono is a picture of sophistication
that masters usability and reliability. The model uses the latest innovations
in watchmaking to improvise on the proven melody represented by its original
version. Driven by the recently developed H21 movement, this high-performance
automatic chronograph can rely on 60 hours of power reserve. Modernity is king
in the confidently contemporary shaping of the case and the dial design.
- Dial window material type: Scratch Proof Sapphire Crystal
- Case material: Stainless-Steel
- Band material: Brown Leather
- Band length: Mens-Standard
- Dial color: Silver Dial with Gold Accents
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Calendar: Date
- Movement: Chrono Automatic
- Water resistant depth: 100 Meters/330 Feet
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor