Jura-Capresso EC100 Pump And Cappuccino Machine - 11604
Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the new EC100 pump espresso and cappuccino
machine. Create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily
with the stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock. Frothing and steaming milk has never
been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
- Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bar pressure for
perfect high-pressure brewed espresso; water never comes in contact with aluminum
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for "On/Off" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- Colors: Black and Stainless Steel
- Includes: Measuring Scoop/Tamper
- Watt/Volt/Hertz: 1350W/120V/60Hz
How Things Work
This device is easy use and performs very well. There are two parts of the
frother. There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve
is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes.
- Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam
and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating
silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino.
- Steaming only; Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube.
Only hot steam will be injected into the milk. This is ideal for a latte.
Important: To work properly, the Frothing Sleeve and Steam Tube need
to be free of any milk deposits from earlier use.
- Height: 11.75
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 10.25"
- Unit: 9 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor