KitchenAid 27" True Convection 4.3 Cu.Ft. Capacity Double Electric Oven, Model KEBS277BSS
This double oven makes convection cooking easy with the Even-Heat™ True Convection System and the EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System in the upper oven. Design features such as glass-touch oven display and full-width inner doors make this oven as easy to clean, as it is to use.
- Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heat throughout the oven for even cooking on all three racks
- EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Thermal lower oven with two-element balanced baking and roasting provides even baking and roasting
- True-Broil™ Reflector concentrates heat, providing consistent and efficient broiling
- Closed-door convection broil with full and center settings provides high-speed, adjustable broiling for large or small quantities
- Self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection includes a quick setting for smaller soils, saving time and energy
- Removable temperature probe accurately measures internal temperature of meats, poultry, and liquid-based casseroles
- Circuit Amps @ 240VAC: 40 Amps.
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Voltage: 208 / 240V
- Oven Configuration: Double Oven
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 50-3/4"
- Width: 26-3/4"
- Depth: 26-1/4"
- Unit: 280 lbs
- Shipping: 315 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 1 Year
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
- Electrical supply junction box should be located 3" (7.6 cm) maximum below the support surface when the oven is installed in a wall cabinet. A 1" (2.5 cm) minimum diameter hole should have been drilled in the right rear or left rear corner of the support surface to pass the appliance cable through to the junction box.
- For undercounter installation, it is recommended that the junction box be located in the adjacent right or left cabinet. If you are installing the junction box on rear wall behind oven, it is recommended that the junction box be recessed and located in the upper center of the cabinet.