GE Smartwater Replacement Water Filter - RPWF
This premium filter is foudn in GE French-door bottom-freezer refrigerators
beginning in 2012.
- GE's exclusive Advanced Filtration system has been tested and verified to
remove 98% of five trace pharmaceuticals.
- Removes Ibuprofen, Atenolol, Fluoxetine, Progesterone and Trimethoprim.
Not all pharmaceuticals may be present in your water.
- NSF-certified to reduce metals such as lead and mercury
- Filters chlorine taste and odor
- Easy, tool-free replacement
- Certified genuine GE Part
- Filters should be replaced every six months
- CYE23TSD PYE23PSD PYE23KSD PWE23KSD, KMD, KGD CFE29TSD PFE29PSD PFE27KSD
GFE29HSD, HMD, HGD GFE27GSD, GMD GFE27GGD GNE26GSD, GMD, GGD
- Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm): 0.5
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Operation Water Pressure (psi): 25 min. - 120 max.
- NSF 42: Yes
- NSF 53: Yes
- NSF VOC: Yes
- Pharmaceutical Filtration - Claims tested/verified by independent laboratory,
not certified by NSF International or state of CA: Yes
- Rated Capacity: 170.0 gal
- 2, 4-D Reduction: 99.9%
- Asbestos Reduction: 99.9%
- Atrazine (Herbicide) Reduction: 94.4%
- Benzene Reduction: 96.4%
- Carbofuran Reduction: 98.8%
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction: 97.4%
- Cysts Reduction: 99.99%
- Lead Reduction: 99.3% @ 6.5 pH and 98.3% @ 8.5 pH
- Lindane Reduction (A Pesticide): 99%
- Mercury Reduction: 91% @ 6.5 pH and 88.3% @ 8.5 pH
- Nominal Particulant class 1: 99%
- P-Dichlorobenzene Reduction: 99.8%
- Toxaphene Reduction: 93.5%
- VOC Reduction: 97.7%
- Unit: 4.5 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs