FreeMotion 750 Interactive Treadmill, Model SFTL12510
The FreeMotion 750 Interactive Treadmill features everything you'll need for a dynamic workout. With a 20" x 60" commercial treadbelt, 3.25 CHP commercial pro motor and full-length cushioning, you'll be able to exercise longer and more comfortably, letting you see results faster! Plus, with speed up to 12 MPH, a revolutionary -3% decline and an impressive 15% incline, you'll enhance every workout. The FreeMotion 750 is one of the best values with a Lifetime Frame and Motor Warranty, 5-Year Parts Warranty and 2-Year Labor Warranty.
SRS Surface Response Suspension
Keep your workout comfortable with this full-length cushioning. It delivers incredible joint protection for the ultimate in comfort so you can exercise longer!
SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
This patented, revolutionary design allows your treadmill to lift vertically for storage. To make it even easier, this treadmill includes a powerful shock that will help lift the deck with an easy push.
Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor with Polar® Chest Strap
Stay in the right training zone with this wireless heart rate monitor that automatically communicates your heart rate to your elliptical as you exercise. It also features 2 hand-grip sensors that are conveniently built-in to the handlebars.
Get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit®*. Featuring workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic speed and incline controls, this wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience! Now you can customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online.
8" Backlit Display
Perfectly clear and easy to read, this oversized, 8" display has a large viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress. It displays your speed, time, distance, incline, pulse and calories burned.
24 Built-In Workouts
Take the guesswork out of your workout with these built-in workouts. Choose from high intensity, speed, incline or calorie-burn workouts to start on your fitness journey.
Intermix Acoustics™ 3.0
Enjoy rich, powerful performance with this built-in sound system, featuring 3" high-excursion drivers—delivering incredible clarity, while reproducing a sweeping range of audio frequencies.
Compatible Music Port for iPod®
Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system. Plug your iPod®*, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay™ Music Port for unbeatable sound quality. With the iPod® resting on the console shelf, it's within easy reach and leaves the controls right at your fingertips.
- 3.25 CHP Commercial Pro Motor: Dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, this brushless AC motor is the smoothest, quietest motor available today.
- 0 – 15% 1-Step™ Incline: Adjust incline from 0 to 15% with the simple touch of a button.
- 0 to - 3% One Touch™ Decline: It's the newest revolution to the FreeMotion home treadmills: walking at a decline. Activate different muscles for faster results by walking at a decline, burn more calories than walking on a flat surface and stimulate more muscle for faster results. In addition, this feature works great with iFit Live and following the terrain from Google maps.
- 20" x 60" Commercial Quiet Belt: This heavy-duty, 2-ply commercial-grade treadmill belt is designed to operate quieter than a normal treadbelt—just one more vital component of a balanced drive system.
- 0 – 12 MPH 1-Step™ Speed: Make precise interval changes to your workout speed. Simply touch a single button for whole MPH changes or key in the exact speed to suit your stride.
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity: This treadmill accommodates up to 350 lbs.
- 2.5" Precision Rollers: Better than the standard roller, these precision-machined rollers reduce noise and help the treadmill operate smoothly and quietly.
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 73.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details