Onkyo Black Stereo Integrated Amplifier, Model A9050
Driving Your Music with Power and Panache
The A-9050 Integrated Stereo Amplifier offers the best of both worlds—classic analog power and the latest in digital audio processing technology. Whether you’re transported by the mellow glow of vinyl, or just want to experience your computer based library with proper hi-fi sound, this is the amp for you. There are three digital inputs linked to a Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DAC, which allow you to exploit the potential of lossless formats such as WAV. Gold-plated audio terminals and gold-plated banana plug-compatible speaker posts ensure a perfect connection for your CD player, tuner, and loudspeakers. However, it’s the sound quality that really puts this amplifier in a league of its o wn. Our low negative feedback WRAT design breathes energy and vitality into recordings that can otherwise seem lifeless and flat. As well as DIDRC to eliminate digitally generated noise, the amplifier’s Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry boosts current flows and reduces distortion.
Plenty of good clean power—and a dash of Japanese audio innovation—has resulted in a stereo amp that’s shaping up to become a new Onkyo classic.
- Phono input
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- 192 kHz/24-Bit HD Audio Playback via Coaxial
- Tone control (Bass, Treble, Balance)
- Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs
- Two Large 10,000 microfarad Capacitors
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 2 Coaxial)
- 5 Analog Audio Inputs and 1 Output
- Customized, Gold-Plated, Banana Plug-Compatible
- Machined, Gold-Plated RCA and Phono Terminals
- Power Output 140 W/Ch (4 ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 channels driven, FTC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise 0.08% (Half power)
- Damping Factor 60 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance
- Line 175 mV/33 k-ohms
- Phono MM 4.8 mV/47 k-ohms
- Output Level and Impedance
- Rec out 175 mV/2.2 k-ohms
- Phono Overload 100 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Line 1)
- Tone Control
- Bass ±14 dB, 100 Hz
- Treble ±14 dB, 10 kHz
- PM Bass +8 dB, 80 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 107 dB (Line, IHF-A)
- Speaker Impedance 4 ohms–16 ohms (A or B), 8 ohms–16 ohms (A + B)
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 160 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
- Width: 2 62"
- Height: 2.18"
- Depth: 4.68"
- Unit: 23.1 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs