Viking 30" D3 Series Self Cleaning Stainless Steel Electric Range, Model
The new RDSCE freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric package. The five QuickCook™ surface elements, which reach full power in nearly three seconds, allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. With the exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system (with the largest convection fan in the industry), you’ll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Glass Ceramic Surface
Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic surface provides an easy-to-clean, continuous work surface and stainless steel frame.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize air flow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blades in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruGlide Oven Racks
This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry. Wait less and cook more with the RapidReady™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to ready to cook in.
- Customizable Options
Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts; can be your favorite color or stained wood to match your cabinetry.
- Built to Last
Industry leading 3-year Viking Signature Warranty
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages, including a NEW fifth element
- l Left front – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- l Left rear – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- l Center – 12" 3,200-watt triple element
- l Right front – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- l Right rear – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- l 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- l 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvecTM Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive – Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with two TruGlide full extension oven racks and one standard rack
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC 60 Hz electrical connection box on product, connect with locally supplied 3-wire, flexible
cord or “pigtail” rated 40 amp. 125-250 VAC minimum. Cord must be agency approved for use with
household electric ranges.
- Maximum Wattage/Amp Usage
- 240V – 15,200 watts – 63.3 amps
- 208V – 11,400 watts – 54.8 amps
- Unit: 400 lbs
- Shipping: 424 lbs
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 35-7/8"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten year - porcelain oven
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners Ten-year limited - porcelain