TRENDnet TEG S50G 5 Port Switch, Model TEGS50G
The compact 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings.
Boost your office efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and total switching capacity of 10Gbps with full-duplex mode. Plug and play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- Device Type: Switch - 5 ports
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Ports: 5 x 10/100/1000
- MAC Address Table Size: 4K entries
- Features: Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward, GREENnet technology, Jumbo Frames support
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, Plug and Play, FCC, RoHS
- RAM: 104 KB
- Status Indicators: Link activity, port transmission speed, power
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 5 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Power Device: Power adapter - external
- Installed Qty: 1
- Power Consumption Operational: 3.67 Watt
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Min Operating Temperature: 32°F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104°F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90%
- Height: 1.1"
- Width: 6.7"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Unit: 0.95 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts & Labor