TRENDnet TU2 ET100 Network Adapter, Model TU2ET100
The TU2-ET100 is a high speed USB network adapter. It allows you to instantly connect to a 10/100Mbps network from a USB enabled desktop or notebook PC. Compliant with the USB 2.0 standard and backwards compatible with the USB 1.0 and 1.1, the TU2-ET100 features 480Mbps throughput that fully supports 100Mbps connection. You can instantly add network capability for sharing files and printers between PCs for your home or office. Use the TU2-ET100 to gain access to broadband Internet and explore valuable resources on the Web.
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: External
- Interface (Bus) Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps
- Status Indicators: Link activity, transmit, receive
- Features: Full duplex capability, auto-sensing per device
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Connections: 1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- Cables Included: 1 x USB cable ( external )
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, VCCI
Software / System Requirements
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000
- Power Device: Power adapter - external
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Min Operating Temperature: 32°F
- Max Operating Temperature: 149°F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90%
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 3.1"
- Depth: 2.1"
- Unit: 0.15 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts & Labor