Cisco Small Business 100 Series Unmanaged 16 Port Switch, Model SG10016NA
To stay on top of your business, you need to keep your office running smoothly. These days that means having a highly reliable network connecting your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. But if your business is like most small companies, you don't have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with Cisco 100 Series Switches.
Cisco 100 Series switches deliver powerful network performance and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
Cisco 100 Series switches, part of the Cisco Small Business networking solutions, are a line of unmanaged switches that provide wire-speed connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space and to optimize power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS)-all in a switch that you can set up yourself, in minutes. A business-class, affordable network solution, Cisco 100 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
- Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Ports: 16 x 10/100/1000
- Switching capacity : 32 Gbps
- Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 23.8 Mpps
- MAC Address Table Size: 8000 entries
- Features: Flow control, layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless
- Compliant Standards: EEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
- Status Indicators: System, link/activity
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 16 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Power Device: Power supply - external
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )
- Compliant Standards: CSA, UL, UL 60950, CSA C22.2, FCC CFR47 Part 15, FCC Part 15 A
- Localization: North America
- Min Operating Temperature: 32°F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104°F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -4°F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158°F
- Humidity Range Storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Width: 11"
- Height: 1.7"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Unit: 3.2 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details