Netgear ProSafe Dual Band Wireless Access Point - WAG102NA
NETGEAR offers wireless, Ethernet, powerline and phoneline networking products
through a complete line of routers, gateways, switches, hubs, and adapters.
NETGEAR products offer the strongest security and privacy options available
to protect home and business customers.
- Universal 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi access provides maximum WLAN performance in
high-density, high interference deployments - as many as 128 simultaneous
- RF Management features automatically optimize the WLAN environment by continuously
adjusting signal levels, selecting channels, and balancing the load among
all access points
- High-speed connectivity, up to 108 Mbps in turbo mode, on both bands
- Integrated IEEE 803.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and plenum rating maximize
- Comprehensive security with Wi-Fi Protected Access 2-Enterprise (WPA2-Enterprise)
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) supports bridging or repeater modes.
- Product Description NETGEAR ProSafe WAG102 Dual Band Wireless Access
Point - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Enclosure Type External
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, 802.11
- Data Transfer Rate 108 Mbps
- Line Coding Format DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM,
- Spread Spectrum Method OFDM, DSSS
- Status Indicators Link activity, power, link OK, test mode, 100M
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP, HTTPS
- Encryption Algorithm 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 40-bit
WEP, SSL, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, WPA2
- Features Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), MAC address filtering, VPN
- Authentication Method RADIUS, Radio Service Set ID (SSID)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Interfaces 1 x network / power - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Antenna External detachable
- Antenna Qty 2
- Gain Level 5 dBi
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Unit: 1.3 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime
Parts and Labor