Netgear ProSafe 16-Port Switch - JGS516
NETGEAR's JGS516 Gigabit Switch gives your office network a megaboost of speed
and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, this
16-port switch can blast 2000 Mbps per port while its affordable prices enable
you to put it everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop!
Standards-based for easy integration of 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, this
unmanaged, rack-mountable switch feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex
sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Users can take advantage of its ability
to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time
at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices looking
for outstanding performance at a low price.
- Device Type Switch - 16 ports
- Enclosure Type Desktop
- Ports 16 x 10/100/1000
- MAC Address Table Size 8K entries
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE
- RAM 2 MB
- Status Indicators Link activity, port transmission speed, power
- Features Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-uplink (auto
- Interfaces 16 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 8.1"
- Unit: 5.3 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime
Parts and Labor