Cables To Go 16ft Dual Link DVI-D Cable - 29527
This precision-engineered cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined
by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) using TMDS signaling. The DVI-D dual
link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to2560x1600
pixels and allows high speed digital video transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. 28 AWG
copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize
crosstalk, and ensure high-speed, error-free transmission.
Tri-shielded undermold and braid shield protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss. PC and Mac
compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices. Does not support
analog video; only supports digital video signal.
- Product Description C2G display cable
- Technology Shielded
- Cable Features Gold plated connectors
- Length 16.4 ft
- Connector(s) 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side) 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male
- Compliant Standards UL
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited
Lifetime Parts And Labor