Garmin Dakota 10 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model DAKOTA10
Garmin’s Dakota 10 20 Hr. Handheld Touchscreen Outdoor GPS Navigator makes
outdoor navigation effortless with a tough, sunlight-readable, 2.6 inch color
touchscreen display. The interface is easy to use, so you’ll spend more
time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable
and waterproof, Dakota 10 is built to withstand the elements: bumps, dust, dirt
and water are no match for this rugged navigator. Dakota 10 comes with built-in
worldwide base map, so you can navigate anywhere with ease.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- 2.6 inch transflective color TFT touchscreen
- 20 hour battery life
- Rugged waterproof case (IPX7)
- USB interface; RoHS version available
- Built-in world-wide basemap; Ability to add maps
- 850MB built-in memory
- 1000 waypoints; 50 routes; Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Hunt/fish calendar; Sun and moon information; Area calculation
- Custom POIs; Geo-caching friendly (paperless)
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 2.2"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 5.3 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above