Garmin Dakota 20 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model DAKOTA20
Garmin’s Dakota 20 20-Hr. Handheld Touchscreen Outdoor GPS Navigator makes
outdoor navigation effortless with a tough, sunlight-readable, 2.6 inch color
touchscreen display. The interface is easy to use, so you’ll spend more
time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Additional
features include a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, barometric altimeter,
microSD card slot and wireless unit-to-unit connectivity for sharing your waypoints,
tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with compatible Dakota, Oregon, Colorado
and Foretrex devices.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- 2.6 inch transflective color TFT touchscreen
- 20 hour battery life
- Rugged waterproof case (IPX7)
- USB interface; RoHS version available
- Built-in world-wide basemap; Ability to add maps
- 850MB built-in memory
- 1000 waypoints; 50 routes; Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Electronic compass; Barometric altimeter
- Micro-SD card slot; Wireless unit-to-unit connectivity
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 2.2"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 5.3 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts