Garmin eTrex 10 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model ETREX10
The Garmin E Trex 10 Handheld GPS Navigator is a rugged GPS device that is
armed with a sunlight-readable 2.2-inch monochrome display and a worldwide basemap
making it easier than ever to know where you are and where you are headed next.
E Trex 10 is the perfect device for families looking to get into the growing
community of geocaching yet is robust enough for an avid hunter to mark his
or her favorite spots. Geocachers can quickly download cache information directly
to the device. Store and display cache information such as location, terrain,
difficulty, hints and description. This unit is small in size but big on features.
It is the perfect companion for all your outdoor adventures.
- 2.2-inch monochrome display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Stores and displays cache information such as location, terrain, difficulty,
hints and descriptions
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Height: 4.1"
- Width: 2.1"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 5 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts