Garmin eTrex 20 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model ETREX20
The Garmin E Trex 20 Handheld GPS Navigator is a rugged GPS device that is
armed with a 2.2-inch 65k color sunlight readable display and a shaded relief
worldwide basemap. An internal memory plus a microSD card slot enables the user
to add TOPO, road and marine mapping options. Plus with the geocaching feature
you can quickly download cache information directly to the device. Store and
display cache information such as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and description.
This unit is small in size but big on features. It is the perfect companion
for all your outdoor adventures.
- 2.2-inch 65K color TFT display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Internal memory and microSD card slot for additional mapping (card not included)
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Height: 4.1"
- Width: 2.1"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 5 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts