Garmin eTrex 30 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model ETREX30
The Garmin E Trex 30 Handheld GPS Navigator is a rugged GPS device featuring
a 3-axis electronic compass that shows your heading even when the unit is not
held flat, as well as a barometric altimeter that provides precise elevation
readings, and wireless unit-to-unit connectivity for sharing waypoints, tracks,
routes and geocaches. With the geocaching feature you can quickly download cache
information directly to the device. Store and display cache information such
as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and description. The E Trex 30 is armed
with a 2.2-inch 65k color sunlight readable display and a shaded relief worldwide
basemap. An internal memory plus a microSD card slot enables the user to add
TOPO, road and marine mapping options. This unit is small in size but big on
features. It is the perfect companion for all your outdoor adventures.
- 2.2-inch 65K color TFT display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Internal memory and microSD card slot for additional mapping (card not included)
- Unit-to-unit wireless data transfer capabilities for routes, tracks, waypoints,
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Height: 4.1"
- Width: 2.1"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 5 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts