Cisco Small Business 200 Series 48 Port Smart Switch - SLM248PTNA
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance
and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed
switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use
management you want at a great price.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switch
SF200-48P - switch - 48 ports - rack-mountable
- Device Type Switch - 48 ports
- Enclosure Type Rack-mountable
- Ports 48 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE
- Switching capacity : 10.12 Mpps
- Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 13.6 Gbps
- MAC Address Table Size 8000 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support Yes
- Remote Management Protocol RMON, HTTP, TFTP
- Features Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE),
BOOTP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring,
DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Broadcast Storm Control,
IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, SNTP support,
Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D,
IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad
(LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Power AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Localization Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian,
- Unit: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping: 13 lbs
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime