Garmin GPSMAP 62sc Hiking GPS Receiver, Model GPSMAP62SC
The Garmin GPSMAP 62SC Waterproof Handheld Navigator with Camera features a
5 megapixel autofocus camera with photo navigation, a 3-axis tilt-compensated
compass, a barometric altimeter, and support for Custom Maps and BirdsEye Satellite
imagery (subscription required). Rugged and waterproof, GPSMAP 62SC employs
a quad helix antenna for unparalleled reception, has a high-speed USB connection
and connects wirelessly to compatible Garmin handhelds. A worldwide basemap
with shaded relief comes installed, but adding even more maps is easy thanks
to Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road options. With
3.5 GB of onboard memory, you can conveniently download 24K and 100K TOPO U.S.
maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day
on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads.
- 5MP camera with autofocus, automatic geo-tagging
- 2.6 in. transflective, 65-K color TFT display
- Electronic tilt-compensated, 3-axis compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- WAAS-enabled and HotFix satellite prediction
- Basemap with shaded relief; 2000 waypoints; 200 routes; Track log: 10,000
- Automatic routing
- 3.5GB internal memory
- High-Speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Accepts microSD card (not included)
- Geocaching-friendly (paperless)
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 2.4"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Unit: 9.2 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts