Garmin Montana 600 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model MONTANA600
The Garmin MONTANA600 4 In. Touchscreen Handheld GPS features a bold 4 in.
color touchscreen dual orientation display and supports multiple mapping options
like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K. Montana has
key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and
barometric altimeter. Both durable and waterproof, Montana 600 is built to withstand
the elements. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no match for this rugged
navigator. No matter the setting – on the boat, in the RV or on an ATV
– Montana is right at home. It's big. It's versatile. It's tough. It earned
the name Montana.
- For use on ATVs, in boats, as handheld or in your car as a personal navigator
- Waterproof WAAS-enabled high sensitivity GPS receiver with Hot Fix satellite
- Built-in basemap with ability to add additional maps
- 4 in. bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual orientation touchscreen;
- Durable and waterproof, built to withstand the elements
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible
Garmin GPS users
- Dual battery system lets you use either the included rechargeable lithium-ion
battery pack or traditional AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Built-in 3.0GB memory, high-speed USB interface
- Accepts microSD data card (not included)
- Height: 5.7"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Unit: 10.2 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above