Garmin Montana 650 Hiking GPS Receiver, Model MONTANA650
The Garmin MONTANA650 4 In. Touchscreen Handheld GPS with 5MP Camera features
a bold 4 in. color touchscreen dual orientation display and supports multiple
mapping options like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and it has a 5 megapixel camera
to boot. Montana has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated
compass and barometric altimeter. Both durable and waterproof, Montana 650 is
built to withstand the elements. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no
match for this rugged navigator. It's big. It's versatile. It's tough. It earned
the name Montana – the ultimate in touchscreen toughness.
- For use on ATVs, in boats, as handheld or in your car as a personal navigator
- Waterproof WAAS-enabled high sensitivity GPS receiver with Hot Fix satellite
- 5MP camera with autofocus and automatic geotagging
- Built-in basemap with ability to add additional maps
- 4 in. bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual orientation touchscreen;
- Durable and waterproof, built to withstand the elements
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible
Garmin GPS users
- Dual battery system lets you use either the included rechargeable lithium-ion
battery pack or traditional AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Built-in 3.0GB memory, high-speed USB interface and accepts microSD data
card (not included)
- Height: 5.7"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Unit: 10.2 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts