Garmin Montana 650t Hiking GPS Receiver, Model MONTANA650T
The Garmin MONTANA650T 4 In. Touchscreen Handheld GPS with 5MP Camera and Maps
features a bold 4 in. color touchscreen dual orientation display and TOPO U.S.
100K maps, supports multiple mapping options like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
and it has a 5 megapixel camera to boot. Montana has key features for the outdoors
such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Both durable
and waterproof, Montana 650T is built to withstand the elements. Bumps, dust,
dirt, humidity and water are no match for this rugged navigator. No matter the
setting – on the boat, in the RV or on an ATV – Montana is right at
home. It’s big. It’s versatile, It’s tough. It earned the name
Montana – the ultimate in touchscreen toughness.
- For use on ATVs, in boats, as handheld or in your car as a personal navigator
- Waterproof WAAS-enabled high sensitivity GPS receiver with Hot Fix satellite
- 5MP camera with autofocus and automatic geotagging
- Built-in basemap with preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- 4 in. bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual orientation touchscreen;
- Durable and waterproof, built to withstand the elements
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible
Garmin GPS users
- Dual battery system lets you use either the included rechargeable lithium-ion
battery pack or traditional AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Built-in 3.5GB memory, high-speed USB interface and accepts microSD data
card (not included)
- Height: 5.7"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Unit: 10.2 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above