Wolf 30" E Series Black Built-In Electric Oven, Model SO302GB
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Ten cooking modes-bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast,
convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory
required) and proof
- Dual convection logic control system
- Touch control panel with LCD display
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension
door glide and one standard.
- Large viewing double-pane window
- Dual interior halogen lighting
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil
- Temperature probe and receptacle
- Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath features
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the door
- Height: 27-7/8"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 23-3/4"
- Door Clearance: 22"
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 19"
- Minimum Cabinet Depth Standard: 24"
- Flush Inset: 25"
- Opening Width: 28-1/2"
- Min Inset Width: 30-3/8"
- Opening Height: 27-3/16"
- Min Inset Height: 28-1/2"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.