ClearSounds iConnect A1600BT Amplified Cordless With Bluetooth Phone, Model A1600BT
ClearSounds iConnect gives you sound clarity, intuitive functionality, and the freedom you demand in one very beautiful design. Why incorporate Bluetooth in a landline phone? Flexibility and freedom. The A1600 with Bluetooth now allows individuals who depend on their mobile phones as their basic communication device, to benefit from the full range of amplification and frequency control, as well as comfort and features that ClearSounds amplified phone have to offer.
- ClearDigital Power™ Delivers Maximum Clarity & Background Noise Suppression
- 50 dB amplification with full range tone control
- Full duplex speakerphone in handset and base
- DECT 6.0 System expandable up to 5 handsets total (Expansion Handset – A1600E-BT)
- 95 dB adjustable base ringer and 85 dB adjustable handset ringer
- Bright visual ringer on base and handset
Cellphone sharing capabilities
- If you pair and connect your cell phone to your ClearSounds phone, you can use the phones together, in these ways:
- Use the ClearSounds handset or base to place a call using your cell phone line.
- Use the ClearSounds handset or base to answer a call that was placed to your cell phone.
- Switch cell phone calls back and forth between your cell phone and the ClearSounds phone.
- Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the ClearSounds handset and base
Cellphone sharing advantages
- By using the ClearSounds A1600BT phone for a cell phone call, you enjoy A1600BT features that might not be available on the cell phone.
- Here are some of the features on your ClearSounds phone that you can use during a cell phone call:
- No searching for the cell phone to place or receive a cell call on the ClearSounds phone. The cellphone must simply be within Bluetooth range of the ClearSounds base.
- Converse on the ClearSounds phone while your cell phone charges.
- Dial a cell phone call using the ClearSounds phone inbound calls list, redial list or phonebook.
- Enjoy the ClearSounds phone enhanced volume (including ringtone volume), enhanced visual ring notification and enlarged keys.
- Converse hands free using the ClearSounds phone speakerphone, headset or neckloop.
- Converse on the ClearSounds phone with no concern about cell phone signal dropout.
- Use the ClearSounds mute and hold features.
- While using the ClearSounds phone to converse on a cell phone line, receive or place a landline call at the same time
- Bluetooth connection
- Hybrid technology allows you to choose either your cellular line or your landline for calls
- Variable ring tones allow you to distinguish between an incoming cellular call and incoming landline call
- For cellular calls, switch between the DECT handset and your cell phone
- Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the handset and base
- Talking Caller ID - speaks name and number of caller (If you have entered a number into the phonebook and have recorded a voice entry, this recording will be announced)
- Talking Phonebook – record a name for each phonebook entry
- Talking Review – when reviewing the Caller ID list, phonebook, or redial list, the information will be spoken
Base & Handset Talking
- Talking Keypad - number verification for pre-dialing (speaks back through speakerphone)-base and handset
Digital Answering System
- Playback through handset or base
- Amplified up to 50 dB through handset
- 15 minutes of digital recording time
- Call Screening/Intercept – allows you to listen to incoming callers leaving a message without answering the call.
- Remote Access
- Time/Day Stamp
- Message playback speed – standard/slower
- Name/Number Caller ID* (base stores 20 calls and handset stores 40 calls)
- 8 one-touch photo memory dial buttons in base
- 1 one-touch SOS emergency key in handset
- 4 one-touch memory dial buttons in handset
- Phonebook directory to easily store and dial frequently called numbers (30 in base and 50 in handset)
- Jack for optional vibrating pad offers silent ring signaling (for best results, use a ClearSounds shaker accessory)
- 6-level ringer volume control and 10 adjustable ring tones
- Vibrating handset ringer
- Base supports 4 languages: English, French, German & Spanish
- Handset supports 7 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- 2.5mm headset jack & 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Big button easy-to-read backlit keypad
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 6"
- Height: 7.25"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 1"
- Unit: 1 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above