HP ZR2440W 24-Inch LED Backlit IPS Monitor - XW477A8ABA
The completely redesigned HP ZR2440w 24” LED Backlit IPS Monitor is a 16:10
LED-based display with a breadth of new features and an LED backlight in a design
that is ultra-modern and sleeker than ever to perfectly complement HP Z Workstations.
- Stunning at every angle
IPS (in-plane switching) technology provides outstanding image accuracy with
ultra-wide 178° viewing angles and up to 10 times higher contrast ratios.
- Unbelievable image quality
1000:1 contrast ratio, 2M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 6-ms response time
maximize image quality. 1:1 scaling supports full HD 1080p letterboxing.
- Productive from the start
8-way comfort includes height, tilt, swivel, and pivot. New HP Quick Release
2 simplifies setup and supports Quick Release on VESA mount hardware.
- Maximum flexibility
DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI inputs enable connection to a range of technologies.
The integrated USB hub connects up to four devices right at the monitor.
- Proven over the long-term
Mission-critical reliability includes extensive testing with HP Z Workstations
and the applications you use most.
- Energy efficient
ENERGY STAR® 5.0, EPEAT® Gold certification, 85% efficient power supply, and
more than 25% recycled resin support environmentally responsible computing.
- Type: SmartBuy
- Display Size (Diagonal): 24"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 Display Pixel: 0.27 mm
- Brightness (Typical): 350 cd/m²
- Viewing Angle: 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response Time (Typical): 6 ms gray to gray
- Input signal: 1 DisplayPort in; 1 DVI-D; 1 HDMI
- Audio: Stereo analog and SPDIF digital audio output
- Bezel color: Black and brushed aluminum
- Tilt and Swivel Angle: Tilt: -5 to +35°; Swivel: ±45
- Display Features: Plug and Play Anti-glare User programmable Language
selection I/O Ports: 4 port USB Hub
- Physical Security: Security Lock-Ready
- Height: 14.49"
- Width: 22.13"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Unit: 16.76 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited
Parts And Labor