APC Back-UPS Pro 700 Battery Back-Up System, Model BR700G
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office
computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to
work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your
equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and
network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage
regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels,
so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and over voltage situations, saving
the battery for power outages when you need it most. Additional features like
audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button
circuit breakers and plentiful outlets make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit
to protect your business' productivity from the constant threat of power problems
and lost data.
- Device Type: UPS - external
- Input Voltage: AC 120 V
- Output Voltage: AC 120 V
- Power Capacity: 450 Watt / 700 VA
- Output connector(s)
- 3 x power NEMA 5-15 ( surge )
- 3 x power NEMA 5-15 ( UPS and surge )
- Battery Form Factor: Internal
- Batteries Qty: 1
- Networking: USB
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 3.6"
- Depth: 12.2"
- Unit: 15.9 lbs
- Shipping: 18 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Parts and
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above