Sony Double DIN App Remote Radio With Pandora - WXGT80UI
The App Remote feature provides safe control of select apps8 from your iPhone®4.
Stream Pandora® internet radio from your iPhone, playback your digital music
files1 from CD or using the USB 1-wire input. Experience great sound quality
thanks to the Advanced Sound Engine and customize the receiver’s display color
to match your mood.
- App Remote for iPhone®
- Front USB in for iPod®, iPhone® & other USB devices
- Pandora® internet radio app control for iPhone®
- Double DIN design with LCD display & front aux input
- Dynamic Color Illuminator™ with Sound Synchronization
- SiriusXM™ Satellite radio connector ready
- Intuitive Quick-BrowZer® and ZAPPIN® search features
- CD and MP3/WMA/AAC music file playback1 with DM+
- Advanced Sound Engine with EQ7 & HPF/LPF crossovers
- Automatic Level Optimizer balances levels between tracks
- Hi-power 52 watt x 4 Dynamic Reality Amp
- 2 Volt front and rear/sub selectable preamp outputs
- Digital Clarity Tuner with Radio Data System (RDS)
- Convenient wireless remote (RM-X211)
- Steering wheel remote control input ready
- Max power output : 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Power Ad Hoc : CEA2006 Standard Power: 17 Watts RMS per channel into
4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 1% THD+N.
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Display Color : Black / Variable Color
- Display Technology : LCD
- Text Displayed : Source, artist, track, playback time, menu, clock
and Pandora® data
- Text Lines : 1 line of information
- Key Illumination : Variable color
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
- Height: 4"
- Width: 7 1/8''
- Depth: 7 1/8''
- Unit: 3.2 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- Not all files may playback due to file variations. Copyright protected ACC-LC
files not supported.
- Not all USB devices are compatible. Consult www.esupport.sony.com for complete
- Works with iPod touch® (1st – 4th generations), iPod nano® (1st– 6th generations),
iPod classic®, iPod with video and iPhone, 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S.
- Works with iPhone® 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S via USB port.
- Requires tuner and subscription, sold separately.
- Compatible with Android or Blackberry smartphones supporting Mass Storage
Class (MSC) devices, users required to manually select MSC/USB connection
in smartphone menu for proper functionality.
- Compatibility varies as not all vehicles are compatible; please consult
with each interface manufacturer for details.
- Requires download of free Sony App Remote app for iPhone® from the App Store.
Users must link compatible apps to the App Remote application on their phone
in order to play the audio signal on the Sony receiver.