Lacie Rugged Triple 500GB Firewire 800/USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - 301982
The LaCie Rugged Triple hard disk provides universal connectivity: you've got the superior speeds of USB 3.0. Additionally, you can use the LaCie Mac USB 3.0 driver to improve data transfer speed on your Mac. Whether your goal is super speed or complete compatibility, the Rugged Triple has everything you need.
It conforms to military standard 810-F, and can support drops from up to two meters. It helps you carry your files with confidence, no matter where the road takes you, thanks to its shock-absorbing sleeve, aluminum anti-scratch casing, internal rubber bumpers, and a 1000 G shock-resistant hard drive. Calculations are based on average read time.
LaCie AES 256-bit encryption software comes standard with the Rugged Triple. AES 256-bit encryption technology is one of the most robust on the market today, and makes the Rugged Triple more secure than ever. With LaCie Private-Public software built-in, it's easy to make sure that your files are secure and protected, no matter where you go. Automatic eco mode lowers the power consumption by up to 40% when not in use, increasing the battery life of your notebook or laptop.
- Type Hard drive - external ( portable )
- Capacity 500 GB
- 2 x FireWire 800 - 9 pin FireWire 800
- 1 x USB 3.0
- Data Transfer Rate 800Mbps(FireWire800)/5Gbps(USB 3.0)
- Max Data Transfer Rate 80 MB/s
- Spindle Speed 5400 rpm
- Features Shock resistant, hardware encryption, rugged, automatic backup , 256-bit AES
- Software Included LaCie Setup Assistant, LaCie Backup Assistant
- OS Required Apple MacOS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Apple MacOS X 10.5
- Cables Included
- 1 x SuperSpeed USB cable - external
- 1 x IEEE 1394b cable - FireWire 800 (9-to-9 pin) - external
- Compliant Standards MIL-STD 810F, AES-256
- Height: 1.1"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 5.7"
- Unit: 0.57 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Limited Warranty