Miele Professional Rotary Iron With Steam - HM1680
For a crisp professional finish to linens when throughput matters, the Miele
Professional HM 16-80 rotary iron offers the perfect solution. This easy-to-use
pressing tool has a wide roller that allows you to press everything from shirts
and pants to bed linens and tablecloths, all with an elegant, professional finish.
An electronically controlled roller provides speeds that can adjust to suit
the type of laundry being pressed. This iron also offers steam heat and can
be conveniently operated through the use of a foot pedal, allowing you to sit
while you iron. In addition, the iron has maneuverable rollers for quick and
effortless transportation, and folds away neatly for easy storage. Perfect for
B&B's, small inns or restaurants/cafés.
- Low consumption values
Economical and efficient. Save money and be environmentally friendly: Miele Professional commercial laundry appliances are impressive with very low consumption values and are known for maximum efficiency. This standard is applied right from the product development stage: perfect results by using recyclable materials and no more water, energy and detergents than absolutely necessary.
- Steam function
Best results. The steam function adds moisture to dry laundry. The "dual-tank technology" enables steam to be ready quickly and distributed evenly over the entire ironing surface. Up to 40 minutes of steam are available per tank filling - an LED signals when tap water must be added.
- Space-saving storage
Fits in the smallest niche. When the ironer is not in use, a convenient folding mechanism allows space-saving storage. When folded, the appliance only needs 0.2 ft storage space.
- Finger guard
A focus on safety: The finger guard is triggered if fingers come too close to the roller when feeding in laundry.
- Temperature selection to suit textiles
The temperature can be set according to the type of fabric, residual moisture level and ironing finish required.
- Free, unsupported roller end
The free roller end simplifies ironing of skirts, shirts and blouses.
- Convenient airing bar
The fold-out airing bar allows crease-free cooling and airing of ironed laundry.
- Easy feed-in of laundry
The feed-in board makes it easy to feed the laundry in accurately.
- Ironing while sitting
Ergonomic and relieving: This is gentle on your back.
- Convenient foot switch
The roller is operated via a foot switch. Both hands are free to arrange items.
- 4 castors
With its 4 castors, the ironer can be pulled or pushed from one location to the other, effortlessly.
- Convenient return feed
The ironed laundry is automatically returned to the input side.
- Quick-heating aluminum heater plate
The quick-heating aluminum heater plate ensures the ironer is ready to operate in the shortest time possible.
- Perfect laundry finish
Uniform pressure over the entire working width guarantees a perfect laundry finish.
- Durable roller cover
The extremely durable ironer covers are particularly long-lasting and heat-resistant.
The robust design and the stable base ensure a high degree of stability.
- Model and Design
- Design: Laundry infeed and outfeed to the front
- Can be set up against a wall: Yes
- Outer casing: Lotus white
- Drum diameter: 6-3/8"
- Working width: 32-3/4"
- Heater plate material: Aluminum
- Roller padding: ARAMID needle-felt cloth
- Ironer cover: ARAMID needle-felt cloth
- Complies with Machinery Directive 2006/4 2/EC: Yes
- Suitable for the hotel and catering industry
- Suitable for retirement and care homes
- Suitable for residential homes and apartments
- Suitable for commercial laundries
- Suitable for off-shore use
- Suitable for Marine use
- Suitable for camp sites
- Suitable for private households
- Performance data
- Max performance at 20% residual moisture in kg/h: 13,0
- Service life in operating hours: 2500
- Maximum floor loading in p/force: 382
- Control system: Rotary selector
- Ironer speed, controlled in m/min, ft/mi n: 2,0-4,5
- Adjustable temperature: In temperature stages
- Standard electrical connection
- Type of heating: Electrical
- Number of phases: 1
- AC/DC: AC
- Voltage: 220/240 V
- Frequency in Hz: 50-60
- Electric heater rating in kW: 3,10-3,70
- Boiler heater rating in kW: 0.85
- Total connected load in kW: 3,20-3,80
- Fuse rating in A: 0
- Height: 37-7/8"
- Width: 38-7/8"
- Depth: 15"
- Unit: 86 lbs
- Shipping: 90 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor