Pioneer A-Series 5.25" Car Component Speaker Package - TSA1305C
Pioneering an Ideal
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce
the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural
reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer
A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs
in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
Loud and Clear
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness
and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity
and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a
multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains
the cone’s superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent
use of light, water-resistant material.
Tweeters and Midrange
For a smooth off-axis response, the TS-A1305C speakers include a soft dome tweeter/midrange
driver utilizing a wave guide enclosure. The design enables mid and high frequencies
to be projected in a uniform and wide dispersion pattern, resulting in a smooth
on- and off-axis response.
The fiber in the diaphragm is optimized to balance lightness and rigidity, so
that it achieves outstanding sound propagation with high sensitivity, speed
and responsiveness.The large magnet greatly enhances drivability of the diaphragm
and ensures that sound is reproduced with impressive power.
This newly developed tweeter disperses sound more widely with superior control,
providing listeners with the best sound under all conditions, regardless of
listening position or car. Pioneer also extends tweeter performance to much
lower frequencies, creating a wider response with fuller midrange fidelity and
clear, accurate vocals.
- 300 Watts Max Power (50 Watts Nominal)
- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and
- Soft Dome Tweeter with Wave Guide for Increased Sensitivity
- Passive Crossover Network
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround for high sensitivity
- Smooth off-axis response
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand
high input power
- New grille design
- Size 5-1/4" (woofer), 3/4" (tweeter)
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 300 W (50 W)
- Cone Material Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone
- Frequency Response 48Hz to 32 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m) 89 dB
- Impedance 4 O
- Mounting Depth 2-1/8" (woofer), 3/4" (tweeter)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 4-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor