Pioneer A-Series 5.25" 3-Way Car Speakers - TSA1375R
Pioneering an Ideal
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce
the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural
reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer
A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs
in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
Loud and Clear
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness
and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity
and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a
multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains
the cone’s superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent
use of light, water-resistant material.
- 300 Watts Max Power (50 Watts Nominal)
- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround for high sensitivity
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand
high input power
- New grille design
- Size 5-1/4"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 300 W (50 W)
- Cone Material Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone
- Frequency Response 49 Hz to 31 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m) 89 dB
- Impedance 4 O
- Mounting Depth 2-1/8" (woofer)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 4-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor