Pioneer A-Series 6.5" Component Car Speaker Package - TSA1605C
Pioneering an Ideal
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce
the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural
reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer
A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs
in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
Loud and Clear
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness
and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity
and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a
multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains
the cone’s superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent
use of light, water-resistant material.
Tweeters and Midrange
For a smooth off-axis response, the TS-A1605C speakers include a soft dome
tweeter/midrange driver utilizing a wave guide enclosure. The design enables
mid and high frequencies to be projected in a uniform and wide dispersion pattern,
resulting in a smooth on- and off-axis response.
The fiber in the diaphragm is optimized to balance lightness and rigidity,
so that it achieves outstanding sound propagation with high sensitivity, speed
and responsiveness.The large magnet greatly enhances drivability of the diaphragm
and ensures that sound is reproduced with impressive power.
This newly developed tweeter disperses sound more widely with superior control,
providing listeners with the best sound under all conditions, regardless of
listening position or car. Pioneer also extends tweeter performance to much
lower frequencies, creating a wider response with fuller midrange fidelity and
clear, accurate vocals.
The new TS-A1605C and TS-A1685R have 14% larger cones than conventional 6½"
speakers, yet they fit into the exact same cutout dimensions. The result is
deeper low range sound reproduction.
- 350 Watts Max Power (60 Watts Nominal)
- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and
- Soft Dome Tweeter with Wave Guide for Increased Sensitivity
- Passive Crossover Network
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround for high sensitivity
- Smooth off-axis response
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand
high input power
- New grille design
- Size 6-1/2" (woofer), 3/4" (tweeter)
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 350 W (60 W)
- Cone Material Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone
- Frequency Response 34 Hz to 32 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m) 90 dB
- Impedance 4 O
- Mounting Depth 2-1/8" (woofer), 3/4" (tweeter)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor