Panamax Black Power Management System, Model MR4000
Panamax’s MR Family of products offers several layers of surge protection. Panamax’s patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors the incoming power. In case of an undervoltage or brownout (too little electricity) or an overvoltage (too much electricity) a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed and power to the equipment is automatically turned off. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
The other layer of surge protection Panamax offers is our exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ technology. This ultra fast protection circuitry completely protects your equipment from surges such as lightning. When overwhelmed with extreme catastrophic events, Panamax permanently disconnects AC power to equipment. All Panamax products offer this core protection technology.
Protecting a complete system may sometimes require that signal wires coming out of the wall be protected as well. Panamax has you covered there too. Universal ultra low-loss coaxial protection (as well as LAN/Ethernet) protection prevents signal lines from carrying damaging surges while maintaining full high-definition and high-speed Internet signals to your equipment for your connected life. See our product demonstration page for some exciting demonstrations here.
- 8 Protected & Filtered Power Outlets
- Exclusive Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM)
- Protect or Disconnect Technology
- Panamax Level 2 Noise Filtration
- Antenna, cable or satellite and lan signal protection
- 8 ft. Power cable with low profile plug
- Optional rack mounting kit available
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A) 400V
- Under-voltage shutoff 95V ±2V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1350 Joules
- Response Time < 1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry Yes
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 Amps
- Over-voltage shutoff 140V ±4V
- Maximum Current Rating 15A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120V, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level 200V Peak, 141VRMS
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring Circuit Yes
Premium Level 2 Noise Filtration
- -30dB min. @ 100kHz
- -55dB min. @ 250kHz
- -45dB min. @ 500kHz
- Max filtration: -60dB @ 300kHz
- Wires Protected 8-Wires
- Jacks RJ-45
- Compatibility 10/100bT
- Clamping Level 50V
Universal Coax Protection
- Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bidirectional Yes
- Width: 17"
- Height: 1.75"
- Height: 2.19" (with feet)
- Depth: 6"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy
Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $5,000,000!
- 3 Years Product Warranty
The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product.
- WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS
PANAMAX CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY AND EXPANDED SATELLITE RECEIVER WARRANTY are only valid for products purchased from Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers. For a list of Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers go to our Dealer Locator