Pioneer 12" Champion Series Subwoofer With Dual 4-Voice Coil - TSW310D4
IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
An extremely durable, yet lightweight cone is vital to prevent cone failure
at high sound pressure levels. Pioneer’s New IMPP Composite Seamless Cones meet
this need perfectly while delivering accurate yet powerful bass.
Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
Another world's first from Pioneer. Dramatically improves durability and lightness
for superior response, especially for louder volume.
Large Surface Area
A speaker cone is essential for air to vibrate and carry sound to listeners’
ears. Our Champion Series subwoofer cones have 14% more surface area than conventional
subwoofer cones, for louder, better bass reproduction.
Single/Dual Voice Coil Design
Pioneer offers single voice coil and dual voice coil designs. The Dual 4
O subwoofer has the flexibility to be wired at 2 or 8 O, to get the most from
the amplifier. To simplify installation even further, all speaker terminals
have been placed on one side of the subwoofer rather than on opposite sides.
The movement of air within the subwoofer is smoothly channeled for optimal ventilation
to ensure a quick response and clear reproduction of bass.
- IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality
- Extra-tough suspension for high durability to withstand high input power
- 4-Layer Copper voice coil with aluminum former for improved heat dissipation
- Subwoofer design allows for flexible in-car installation in a box or in
a free-air type application
- Size 12"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 1,400 W (400 W)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m) 95 dB
- Impedance 4 O x 2
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft. (for sealed enclosure)
- Mounting Depth 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions 11-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts