HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer, Model CF145ABGJ
Streamline office tasks with a wireless-enabled color MFP that provides touchscreen access to business apps. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax, and copy options.
- Printing color at the office and streamlining workflows; completing fax, copy, and scan tasks with ease; and printing from virtually anywhere.
- Web-connected ease of use
- Use apps and a color touchscreen to access and print from the Web—even scan to online storage sites.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Print with ease—from virtually anywhere “Now with AirPrint™”. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®.
- Install in only a few minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Versatile, networked productivity
- Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the Web.
- Print and share in the office with wireless and Ethernet connectivity—and install your MFP fast.
- Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Professional-quality color and results
- Produce vivid colors with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimize settings with HP EasyColor.
- Print one-sided copies of two-sided IDs, and improve the image quality of your copied images.
- Print professional-quality color at speeds up to 14 pages per minute A4 and letter.
- Use a high-capacity cartridge and get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer.
- Resource savings to help meet environmental goals
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology.
- This MFP's compact size and preinstalled cartridges result in less packaging waste.
- Enjoy free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed, black (normal): Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal): Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed: Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- First page out (ready) black: As fast as 18.5 sec
- First page out (ready) color: As fast as 19 sec
- Resolution (black): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP ImageREt 3600
- Monthly duty cycle
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 250 to 1500
- HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print Technology: Laser
- Display: 3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- Processor speed: 750 MHz
- Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 131A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1600 pages) CF210A
- HP 131X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2400 pages) CF210X
- HP 131A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1800 pages) CF211A
- HP 131A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1800 pages) CF212A
- HP 131A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1800 pages) CF213A
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Paper trays, standard: 1
- Paper trays, maximum: 1
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Host USB
- 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Security: Password-protected network embedded Web server; enable/disable Network protocols; SNMPv1/2 community password change; SNMPv3; 802.1x; SSL/TLS, SSL cert management; Firewall; Access Control List, Wireless WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise (802.1x), WEP, HP Secure Wireless Direct (WPA2-PSK)
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port
- Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port
- Compatible operating system
- Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher); Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v10.7; Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package); SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer); HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
- Memory car compatibility: None
- Memory, standard: 256 MB
- Memory, maximum: 256 MB
- Printer management
- Windows: HP Toolbox FX, (default install), SNP Alerts (minimum install), HP Web Jetadmin (download)
- Mac: HP Utility
- Supported network protocols
- Via built-in networking solution: TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6; print: TCP-IP port 9100 Direct Mode, LPD (raw queue support only), Web Services Printing, IPP 2.0, Apple AirPrint™, HP ePrint, FTP Print; DISCOVERY: SLP, Bonjour, Web Services Discovery; IP CONFIG: IPv4 (BootP, DHCP, AutoIP, Manual, TFTP Config, ARP-Ping), IPv6 (Stateless Link-Local and via Router, Statefull via DHCPv6); Management: SNMPv1/v2/v3, HTTP/HTTPs, Telnet, TFTP Config, FTP FW Download, Syslog; Security: SNMPv3, SSL Cert Management, SSL/TLS-HTTPS, Firewall, ACL, 802.1x, WPA1/2 Personal and Enterprise
- Hard disk: None
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Paper handling output, standard: 125-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Envelope input capacity: Up to 10 envelopes
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 16K; 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media sizes custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Supported media weight: 16 to 43 lb (up to 59 lb with HP laser glossy photo papers)
- Media weights by paper path: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with HP laser glossy photo papers)
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 8.5 x 14 in
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- ADF capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending features: Scan to USB; Scan to folder; Scan to email
- Digital send file Formats: JPG; PDF
- Copy speed black (normal): Up to 14 ppm
- Copy speed color (normal): Up to 14 ppm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Faxing: Yes
- Fax transmission speed
- 33.6 kbps
- Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 203 x 196 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 120 numbers
- Broadcast locations: 120
Power & operating requirements
- Power: Input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 310 watts (Printing), 315 watts (Copying), 13 watts (Ready), 6.4 watts (Sleep), 0.2 watts (Off)
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 90.5ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
In the box
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw; Preinstalled introductory HP Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Color LaserJet Toner Cartridges with ColorSphere toner (~700 pages); ADF input support; CD(s) containing device software and electronic User's Guide; Readiris PRO text recognition software; ReadIris registration card, Installation Guide, Support flyer; power cord(s); Phone cord(s); USB cable
- Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Fax Setup Wizard, HP Send Fax, HP Fax Print Driver, ReadIris Software
- Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP Postscript driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Ink Widget, HP Utility, ReadIris Software, Scan to email/folder setup
- Height: 16.3"
- Width: 17.7"
- Depth: 18.7"
- Unit: 52 lbs
- Shipping: 59.1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited One Year
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
- Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require drivers or apps, available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary.
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
- Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
- Using optional, high capacity replacement cartridge compared with HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in color with content similar to the color ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of color pages printed, and other factors.
- HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
- HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
- Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
- Program availability varies. HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
- Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.