Oakley Polarized Bottle Rocket Angling Specific Polished Black Men's Sunglasses, Model OO916407
Armed with the best polarized lenses on the planet, Bottle Rocket™ makes performance soar with semi-rimless architecture and a wide open view of possibility. The lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame offers all-day comfort with Unobtainium® earsocks that maintain a no-slip grip. This classic Oakley look is engineered for lifestyles that refuse to stand still.
We let art and science collide to create Bottle Rocket. The open-edge lenses have 8.75 base curvature to give you wide peripheral vision.
Oakley HD Polarized lenses come standard with Bottle Rocket, and there’s nothing standard about their performance. They don’t have the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses, and with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), you get unrivaled visual clarity and protection.
Comfort is king with Oakley frames, and Bottle Rocket wears the crown well. Stress-resistant O-Matter® keeps this design durable yet lightweight while a precise Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. For the G-forces of an active life, we engineered Unobtainium® earsocks that actually increase grip when you sweat.
Oakley polarization eliminates the blinding rays of glare with greater than 99% efficiency, and our manufacturing technique eliminates the haze and visual distortion that comes with ordinary polarized lenses. These polarized lenses are designed to boost contrast and depth perception so you’ll have a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure. All are made of Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV. If you need prescription correction, we’ve got you covered.
Bottle Rocket is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and premium options.
- 100% Oakley HD Polarized. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley’s High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon accents