Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Zoom Camera Lens - 1910B002
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM is a high performance, water-resistant, and ultra
wide-angle Canon L-series lens. It has been specifically designed for improved
edge-to-edge image quality that will meet the strict requirements of professional
and high-end amateur photographers. It features 3 high-precision aspherical
lens elements, each of a different type: ground, replica and GMo for even better
image quality than the original EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM. The circular aperture
produces a beautiful and natural background blur when shooting at wider apertures.
Other features include internal focusing, a ring type USM (Ultra Sonic Monitor),
and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet autofocusing.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 16-35mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 108°10'-63°
- Focus Adjustment AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.92 ft./0.28m
- Filter Size 82mm, P=0.75mm/1 filter
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Length: 4.4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts