Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 Telephoto Camera Lens - SAL552002
Close-ups look superb with this high-quality telephoto zoom lens. With its
built-in motor and silky smooth operation, this is the ideal choice for shooting
subjects that require some telephoto reach.
- SteadyShot INSIDE™ In-Camera Image Stabilization A major reason for
its compact, lightweight lens design is the benefit of SteadyShot INSIDE™
in-camera image stabilization, built into every® a (alpha) DSLR camera --
and enabling lenses to eliminate the extra weight and expense of in-lens stabilization
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass To reduce chromatic aberration at
telephoto extension, correcting certain wavelengths of light for sharp, clear
images with well defined colors.
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) The built-in Smooth Autofocus Motor
(SAM) eliminates the need to use a mechanical coupling system in the camera
body to transfer auto foucs (AF) drive power and control signals to the lens.
Instead, AF control signals from the camera body are sent to the lens-mounted
SAM unit, which drives the focusing lens group directly, helping to assure
smooth AF response.
- DT Lens Design A more compact, lightweight lens designed specifically
for the APS-size CCD imager used in some Sony® a (alpha) DSLR cameras.
- Circular Aperture Because aperture blades form a near circle at the
wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing
circular defocused effect.
- Aperture (Max.) : f/4 - 5.6
- Aperture (Min.) : f/32 - 45
- Filter Diameter : 55mm
- Lens Groups-Elements : 13 Elements / 9 Group
- Minimum Focus Distance : 3.2ft (0.95m)
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : APS-C 35mm eqv. 82.5mm to 300mm
- Lens Weight : 10.75 oz (305g)
- Focus System : Front focus SAM (Smooth AF motor)
What's In The Box:
- Front and rear lens cap
- ALC-SH102 solid-circular lens hood
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Height: 3.38"
- Width: 2.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited
Parts And Labor