Viking 36" Brigade Series Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range, Model BVGRC8366BSSS
- Commercial-Type Performance
Exclusive – Restaurant-style sealed burner system for commercial-type
performance. Front three burners equipped with 23,000 BTU burners. Back three
burners equipped with 15,000 BTU burners
Exclusive – VariSimmer™ setting for all burners provides gentle,
- Extra-Large Capacity Gas Oven
Extra-large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas oven will accommodate a commercial sheet
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler
1,500°F GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler system provides intense searing
- Hydraulic Dampened Door Hinge System
Ensures smooth opening of the oven door
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
Six rack positions with three TruGlide™ full extension glide racks ensures
heavy pans are easily moved
- ProFlow™ Convection System
ProFlow™ convection system with illuminated switch provides maximum air
- Exclusive – Restaurant-style sealed burner system for commercial-type
- Front three burners equipped with 23,000 BTU burners
- Back three burners equipped with 15,000 BTU burners
- Ships standard with heavy-duty cast-iron burner grates
- Exclusive – VariSimmer™ setting for all burners provides gentle,
- Exclusive – All burners equipped with SureSpark™ ignition system
with automatic re-ignition for consistent and reliable ignition
- Extra-large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas oven will accommodate a commercial
- Overall – 30" wide x 15 1/2" high x 21 1/2" deep
– 5.8 cu. ft.
- AHAM – 30" wide x 15 1/2" high x 20 1/2" deep –
5.5 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU U-shaped bake burner
- 1,500 degree F Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler system provides intense searing
- Six high performance cooking functions include natural airflow bake, convection
bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and
convection defrost, providing excellent cooking results
- ProFlow™ convection air baffle with illuminated convection fan switch
located on control panel
- Four halogen oven lights for better visibility
- Hydraulic dampened door hinge system
- Six rack positions with three TruGlide™ full extension oven racks ensure
heavy pans are easily moved
Construction and Design
- Commercial-style stainless steel oven cavity
- One-piece tooled, heavy-gauge stainless steel burner pan
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Ships standard with stainless steel island trim
- Available in Natural or LP gas (unit is not field convertible)
- Gas Requirements: Shipped natural gas or LP/Propane gas. Unit is
not field convertible; accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID
gas service line.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord
with grounded 3-prong plug attached to unit
- Maximum Amp Usage: 1.5 amps
- Surface Burner Rating Natural/LP
- Front: 23,000 BTU NAT. (6.7 kW)/21,500 BTU LP (6.3 kW)
- Rear: 15,000 BTU NAT. (4.4 kW)/13,500 BTU LP (4.0 kW)
- Oven Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft. overall/5.5 cu. ft. AHAM
- Height To top of side trim: 35-7/8" Minimum - 37" Maximum
- Width: 35-7/8"
- To end of side panel: 25-11/16"
- To front of door: 28"
- To end of door handle: 31-1/2"
- Interior: 30" W x 15-1/2" H x 21-1/2" D
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and
- Lifetime limited stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited stainless steel oven
- Five-year limited surface/tube burners
More reasons to buy the Viking BVGRC836-6B-S from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking BVGRC836-6B-S is Brand New.
- The Viking BVGRC836-6B-S Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Height (inches)||35.875" - 37"|
|Number of Burners / Elements||6|
|Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
| || |
Viking 36" Brigade Series Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.