Fortin Universal All-In-One Data Bypass And Interface Module - EVOALL
The EVO-ALL is an ALL-IN-ONE data immobilizer bypass and doorlock interface
combo module. It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience
to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication
ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- 3x on-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1x preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility.
- 4-wire Fortin 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication
with datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- 20-wire general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink
equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming
and adjusts accordingly.
- 3x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3x General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 2x On-board Relays (SPDT).
- 1x Analog Controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, MUX).
- 1x TB control port for TB-series modules.
- 1x EVO-ALL control module (firmware preloaded).
- 1x 44-page Installation and programming guide.
- 1x 20-pin General purpose harness
- 1x 4-pin Fortin 2-way data-link harness.
- 1x 5-pin CAN-Bus harness.
- 1x 6-pin Relay harness.
- A firmware update may be required for the module to support vehicles produced
after the date of manufacture.
- Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped remote-starter and security-system
greatly simplifies installation.
- TB-series modules sold separately.
- Update firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis. We
recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download
the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
- Secure Clip Harness.