Garmin Forerunner 610 Special Edition White Fitness Watch - 0100094714 FORERUNNER610SE
The first to put GPS on runners' wrists just tipped off a whole new race. With
a touch, tap or swipe, Forerunner 610 lets you get on with your run while it
tracks all the details.
- Resistive touchscreen works in all types of weather
- Gathers distance, pace, GPS position, heart rate and calories
- Virtual Partner® and Virtual Racer® training modes
- Vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, heart rate or cadence
- Plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect™
- Wireless uploads
- A Touch Faster
Forerunner 610 gives you several ways to get in touch with your training data.
The swipe and scroll action makes it easy to adjust settings, review your
run history and more. A quick tap of the screen is all it takes to advance
to the next training page so you can see more data. The 610’s sleek touchscreen
is as rugged as it is functional, proving it’s more than just a pretty face.
The 610 can stand up to rain, sweat and splashes, yet it’s sensitive enough
that you can operate it with running gloves.
- Leader of the Pack
Behind that smooth glass surface is a watch that’s ready to work as hard as
you are. The 610 provides accurate distance, pace, GPS position, heart rate¹,
calories and more. It can even guide you back to the starting point of your
run, giving you the freedom to explore new routes and always find your way
- Advanced Features
Training tools like the new Virtual Racer™ can turn any workout into a virtual
matchup. This feature lets you race your previous bests or challenge any activities
uploaded to our Garmin Connect™ site. Virtual Racer accounts for varying speeds
and real-time conditions, so it’s truly you vs. your opponent. Or, use the
Virtual Partner® function and see how you measure up to a static pace you
set. Forerunner 610 also offers vibration alerts, which you can customize
for time, distance, calories, heart rate or cadence. So, when you reach your
targets, you’ll feel a gentle vibration.
- Train Smarter
The 610 is our first sport watch with Training Effect capability from Firstbeat.
Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness,
which helps you train more efficiently. Your Training Effect is calculated
based on your user profile, your heart rate and the difficulty of the activity.
The 610 also offers customizable heart rate zones, alerts and heart-rate based
- Store, Analyze and Share
When your workout’s done, Forerunner 610 keeps working. It wirelessly uploads
your run data to our Garmin Connect™ site when in range of your computer so
you can go back and review your run on your own time. It works via ANT+™ wireless
technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch. No wires, no manual
uploads, no sweat. At Garmin Connect, you can see your activity on a map,
view lap splits and explore activities from other users. Garmin Connect is
Mac® and PC compatible.
- Monitor Your Health
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements
when using the Forerunner 610 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale.
The readings are stored on Forerunner 610, then automatically sent to Garmin
Connect when in range of your computer.
Physical & Performance
- Display size, WxH: 1.0" (2.54 cm) diameter
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 4 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Heart rate monitor: (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: (optional)
- Foot pod: (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize
and share data)
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): (for advanced
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Sport watch
- Watch functions include date and alarm.
- Run/walk feature: yes
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows®
XP or newer and Intel-based Mac OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari.
What's In The Box:
- Forerunner 610
- AC charger
- Charging cradle
- USB ANT stick
- Depth: 0.56"
- Height: 2.50"
- Width: 1.80"