Yamaha Wireless Network Adapter, Model YWA10BL
The Yamaha YWA-10 Wireless Network Adapter can be used to connect a Yamaha
network AV Receiver to a wireless home network. The YWA-10 connects to the Ethernet
port on the back of your Yamaha network Receiver and communicates directly with
your wireless router. It's powered by the DC Out jack or USB port of the receiver,
so there is no need to take up an additional electrical outlet. The YWA-10 even
has a second Ethernet output that can be used to provide network access to another
device such as a Smart TV or Blu-ray player.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible
- Auto setup by WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Manual setup by PC
- Two LAN ports to support up to two network products
- Power supply via USB from certain Yamaha models
- HTR-4065, HTR-7065
- RX-A720, RX-A820, RX-A1020, RX-A2020, RX-A3020
- RX-V473, RX-V573, RX-V673, RX-V773 (please note, a YWA-10 is included with
- RX-V671, RX-V871
- RX-A710, RX-A810, RX-A1010, RX-A2010, RX-A3010
- RX-A1000, RX-A2000, RX-A3000
- RX-Z11, RX-V3900, RX-Z7, RX-V2065
- *Power to the YWA-10 is supplied when the connected receiver is powered
- *Power to the YWA-10 can be supplied when the connected AV receiver
is in the OFF position, only if the AV receiver Network Standby is set
to ON. (except for RX-Vx71 or RX-Ax10 series)
- Height: 7/8"
- Width: 3-1/8"
- Depth: 2-3/4"
- Unit: 0.1 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above